Thursday, July 19, 2007

"Peace Corps Eve"

Tonight's not my last night in the States ... it's my "Peace Corps Eve." Okay. This is going to be a short entry, and it is not going to be properly broken down because the enter key does not work on this computer. I would have started a new paragraph right here, but I can't. OH WELL! Now's a good a time as ever to start being flexible, now isn't it? To sum things up: A. I've met a lot of great people. B. I don't have a lot of time at the moment, and I wont for a while. C. I leave for South Africa tomorrow morning. D. I would have started each of these points on a new line, but sometimes life simply cannot be how you think it should.

3 comments:

uncieal said...

You go girl. Best of luck and remember not to drink the water.

andrew said...

where on earth are you

Mom said...

Hey you went over there to share good will not beat them up in soccer! Miss you